Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 18: Still in miniature...

But how sweet is this? This is the preemie sweater I mentioned yesterday, it's for a family friend who just had a 4 lb. baby girl...


One nice thing about knitting something this small, I started this sweater on Saturday night. Kind of instant gratification.

I feel like I have been sewing all day long with nothing to show for it. I got all my squares layered and sewn for the rag quilt, I spent almost an hour on a doll romper suit that ended up not working because of sleeves, and I am halfway through a dress for Lila that I can't wait to post about, but I've run out of the color of thread that I need and I also need to get a zipper for it. I keep ending up with all these half finished projects and thinking that one of these days I will be able to post 27 finished items. Ah well, the kids think they need to eat three times a day. It cuts into the crafting time.

No comments: