Monday, November 1, 2010

Thursday Nights

Thursday nights are my favorite night of the week.  It's Daddy Night to our kids (for awhile there it was fish stick night because that's one of the few things Daddy knows how to cook...) and to me it is Knit Night!
I get to to my LYS and hang out with awesome people who don't look at you like you're crazy if you stop in mid-sentence to grab a hank of alpaca and rub it gently on your cheek...

Of course they look at you a little funny if your sister draws a mustache tattoo on your finger in revenge for some mildly teasing comment...


Actually, they are more likely to grab your camera and snap a picture if they aren't laughing too hard to see through the tears...


Thanks for the good times ladies.  Looking forward to Thursday nights with all of you helps me get through the hard parts of my week.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

I'm so glad you have this in your life.

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your new follower! I just love the header picture of your blog! I do not knit, but used to sew and the more I have been looking at blogs of sewers, it just makes me want to get that machine out and try being creative with it again. I loved your story about your mom and dad and your machine. I will be checking in to see what you're creating! Have a great week!

Natalie said...

It is not nice to make me miss you guys so much!