Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I know I've lost my momentum...

Last Friday would have been my mother's 51st birthday. It was also 6 months since her funeral. Dealing with that has just sucked up all my emotions and energy. I have been knitting some because that is something I can do while sitting upstairs with my kids. Anything else has required too much thought, and my brain just isn't working very well right now. (On the positive side, my dad came over and fixed my sewing machine so it is working again. Yea!)

I did make these Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog Wristers. I found the pattern on Ravelry and thought they were fun and funky. Plus it was a quick project, always a bonus.


The brown yarn was a worsted wool left over from Jacob's sweater and the buttons are made out of coconut shells.


Bring on the fall weather. I am ready!

No comments: