Friday, June 19, 2009

I have been crafting...

...but I just can't share any of it yet, because they are all presents for different people and occasions... well, that and I have been knitting. No I didn't follow doctors orders and wait a week. Don't look at me like that, I had to take the brace off when it was just me and the kiddos. So since it was off anyway... I am feeling a lot better though. My thumb and wrist aches a little at night or when I stretch my thumb a lot. Oh, here is what I am trying desperately to finish before next week.

It is a quilt that we started when my friend Dinee was pregnant with her first baby, who will turn 2 next week. (Yeah, I know... you don't have to say it.) And baby girl #2 will hopefully be making her appearance next week too. So I am going to finish it in time for Libby's birthday. The good news is that it will match the girl's bedroom still. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Here me looking at you with the "evil eye" for not following dr's orders. How could you even think about further damaging those golden hands of yours.

PS I'm glad they are feeling better!